STRATEGIC CONFERENCE AGENDA
Engage in a complete day of profound strategic dialogues guided by industry specialists within the PBSA community, where they'll delve into crucial topics, including PBSA trends, innovative housing solutions, sustainability practices, public-private partnerships, student well-being, financial strategies, design optimization, international perspectives, policy considerations, operator best practices, PropTech advancements, affordability concerns, and more through case studies, keynote sessions, roundtables, panel discussions, and success stories.
This is your opportunity to collaborate and shape the trajectory of student accommodation for the future!
- Exploring the effects of high inflation and interest rates on student housing.
- Managing the challenges of funding market illiquidity- insights and predictions for the second quarter.
- Supply and demand of the whole market of student accommodation and its imbalance. How does the industry addressing it?
- Uptake on apprenticeship.
- Expectations for 2024
- Cost of construction and pricing drivers in the market
- Will we see an influx of investors in the sector?
- Addressing the cost of finance, new financial models, funding options, and investment strategies to develop and maintain PBSA infrastructure
- Understanding ROI variations across different regions
- Exploring the reasons why student accommodation is a preference and increasingly desirable asset class
- A fresh look at PRS vs PBSA in today’s market – which offers more affordability for students?
- Addressing the student affordability crisis and analysing the impact of cost-of-living on student choices.
Networking and an opportunity to visit the showcase including the transition time to the Stages
- Understanding the impact of rental reform
- Examining repercussions of recent measures
- Analysing challenges and opportunities for stakeholders
- Snapshot of the current landscape with a future outlook - anticipating upcoming changes in regulatory policies and frameworks
Networking lunch and an opportunity to visit the Exhibition Hall and catch some additional content on the Tactical Stage there.
Follow lunch by returning to the strategic conference or joining on of the 15 roundtable running simultaneously between 2.05 -2.35 pm. View roundtable topics and host information
- Assessing the current market landscape and trends
- Analysing the dynamics shaping the regions
- Evaluating future growth potential and anticipated shifts in demand
- Identifying key opportunities in the short and long term
- Addressing current challenges in the industry
- Exploring the potential of PropTech solutions
- Identifying useful and effective technologies for commercial property and student accommodation
- Must-have technology solutions that every operator should consider
- Explore the integration of technology into existing legacy systems
Anticipating the market’s future trajectory and trends for operators, lenders, and investors
*available for Awards Programme ticket holders only
*this content is accessible only to strategic conference pass holders