About Student Accommodation
Following the well-received 10th anniversary event in Birmingham last year, Student Accommodation will return to its home in London.
Student Accommodation is organised by Property Week, the leading magazine in the commercial and residential property market for over 20 years.
The one-day event offers a high-level conference with inspirational speakers and exhibition hall with leading suppliers and the latest technology. This will be followed by the gala dinner and awards during the evening, shining a spotlight on the sectors leading innovators and trailblazers, and celebrating the successes of the past year.
Attend the conference and you will:
- MEET AND ENGAGE with influential figures from across the student accommodation sector, including operators, developers, investors, agencies and universities
- DISCOVER the latest UK and international market developments
- KEEP UP TO DATE with government policies
- LEARN from leading experts about changing student expectations and criteria for campus selection
- SHARE in best practice and join the debate
- ESTABLISH your organisation as a key player in the industry
- RAISE YOUR COMPANY PROFILE within the student housing sector
Find out more about the conference:
- Read the conference programme overview and find out what's in store>>
- View the agenda >>
- View the speakers >>
- View the list of companies who attended in 2017 >>
AWARDS SOLD OUT!
Property Week invites all individuals, teams and organisations that help create incredible ‘home away from home experiences’, to tell us how they realise and operate these exceptional places. The awards are judged by a select group of expert industry representatives and this year the awards will feature two new categories due to popular demand, Collaboration of the Year and Agency Team of the Year.
With 11 carefully chosen awards at stake there is something for everyone to enter: