Best in class. How do we ensure the sector graduates to the next level?
The PBSA asset class is maturing and evolving in an operating environment where student mental health and well-being is now top of the agenda. The right insights and connections will be key to harnessing the plethora of opportunities and navigating the challenges ahead - this year’s Student Accommodation conference is a must attend!
Now in its 11th year, Student Accommodation is firmly established as the UK’s leading student housing conference, the event attracts the most influential figures from the PBSA sector and beyond including notable operators, investors, developers, higher education thought leaders, local authorities, city councils and international players.
During the day you will hear a unique 360 analysis of student housing, comprising latest updates, new ideas and unrivalled networking with leaders at the forefront of the industry. This year’s agenda is bigger and better, with content streams that cover:
- The Asset Class
- Product, Placemaking and Delivery
- Operation and Management
- Affordability, design, consumers and proptech
This year’s conference will continue to deliver business critical insights and new data, facilitate cutting edge discussion and debate, showcase best practice and explore the opportunities for growth and innovation of student housing which serves the higher education sector in the UK and overseas.
Programme highlights include
- Our final speaker line-up will be a 50-strong stellar cast of the industry’s movers, shakers and disruptors.
- Speakers include senior level leaders from universities, local authorities, PBSA, and overseas perspectives from Australia, Spain, USA and Ireland.
- Your choice of 4 streams of content
- Smart Tech talks and the Innovation zone brought to you by Glide
- 40+ suppliers to visit at the exhibition during the networking and lunch breaks