Panel Discussion: STUDENT ACCOMMODATION: HOW CAN WE MAKE IT BETTER?
2020-12-09T13:30:00 2020-12-09T13:30:00 - 2020-12-09T14:05:00
In an environment where sustainability is becoming more and more important, what are developers doing to ensure optimal capital benefit whilst supporting the student experience and protecting our planet?
- Operational efficiencies: what is being done to reduce build operating costs?
- How will university and local authority planning policies for achieving Zero Carbon impact upon future development proposals, capital and operational costs?
- What does sustainable living look like in practice? How can energy, construction, waste management, water management and digitisation be optimised for capital benefit?
- What role does technology play in this new world of social cohesion?
- What does the student bedroom of tomorrow look like?
Stewart Moore, Chief Executive Officer, CRM Students