WHY ENTER THE AWARDS?
For this exceptional year spanning 2019/2020, we are delighted to bring you a comprehensive list of categories to recognise and reward the achievements of the PBSA sector, including three brand new categories for you to enter:
- NEW: International Operator of the Year - rewarding businesses that have successfully moved into new geographies to provide outstanding homes for students
- NEW: Rising Star of the Year - shining a light on the top new talent in PBSA, this category is open to indiividuals who are forging successful careers and businesses, blazing a trail as they go
- NEW: Hall of Fame - recognising and celebrating industry legends and their outstanding achievements and contributions during their career. Please note that this award will be elected and awarded by the judges
Recognising the current challenging environment, all categories will include the opportunity for you to tell us how you have responded to the current global health crisis and demonstrate how this has supported both the industry and student wellbeing, or how this has impacted your delivery of projects.
Benefits of entering
Enter your company and/or personalities for the awards and if you are shortlisted, you will benefit from a host of opportunities putting your organisation in the spotlight, as recognised by the industry.
We’ve been busy making changes to ensure that we continue to support you whatever the circumstance with our new agile event design. You’ll receive even more valuable exposure from the event and in Property Week, giving your company heightened visibility online, in-print and in person.
- Elevate your company profile within the PBSA industry
- Be recognised as the best of the best in your sector, judged by senior industry leaders
- Gain exposure to the Student Accommodation and Property Week audiences and enjoy coverage about your organisation in pre- and post-event write-ups.
- Exclusive use of the ‘Awards Finalist’ logo
- Connect and engage with influential figures and decision makers from across the student property sector
Top tips for entering
- Make sure that you read and fully comply with the criteria
- Provide as much evidence of your results as possible
- Be sure that you have the correct permissions needed to reveal any potentially sensitive information
- Photos and images are useful to our judges
- Adding supporting documents - please zip your files into one folder and submit, this allows you to add more than one document or image file
- You can start your entry online and save it to complete it at any point before the deadline
- And lastly, don’t be modest, this is the time to brag about your biggest achievements
When and where do the awards take place?
The awards ceremony will take place from 7:45pm on the evening of 9 December at the Intercontinental London, the O2, and online
When do nominations open and close?
Nominations are now open, closing date 18 September 2020
Does it cost anything to enter for an award?
Entering the awards is free of charge and you can enter as many categories that are relevant to your organisation as you like. We encourage you to look at both the company and personalities awards to maximise your chances of success.
Please note: Seats and tables are available to book for the event, as well as the opportunity to purchase online and tickets and to attend virtually. Winners may also be able to take advantage of the 'Winners' packages after the event, that include special advertising rates in Property Week.
Tell me the latest about Covid-19 and the event
Our event platforms are flexible and future-proof. We’re committed to delivering an outstanding event experience even during uncertain times and our innovative tools and systems enable us to quickly adjust to changing circumstances.