Enter your company and/or personalities for the awards today and if you are shortlisted, you will benefit from a host of opportunities putting your organisation in the spotlight, as recognised by the industry:
- Elevate your company profile within the Student Accommodation industry
- Be recognised as the best of the best in your sector, judged by senior industry leaders
- Gain exposure to the Student Accommodation and Property Week audiences and enjoy coverage about your organisation in pre and post event write-ups.
- Exclusive use of the ‘Student Accommodation Awards Finalist’ logo
- Meet and engage with influential figures and decision makers from across the Student Accommodation sector
- Winners will also be able to take advantage of the 'Winners' packages that include special advertising rates in Property Week
Entries close Monday 9 September! Enter now >
All finalists will also be invited to the exclusive Shortlist party taking place before the main event. This is an unrivalled opportunity to grow your connections with high flyers and the place to be seen by industry leaders.
Does it cost anything to enter for an award?
Entering the awards is free of charge and you can enter as many categories that are relevant to your organisation as you like. We encourage you to look at both the company and personalities awards to maximise your chances of success.
Please note: Seats and tables are available to book for the event; View prices >
Winners will also be able to take advantage of the 'Winners' packages after the event, that include special advertising rates in Property Week.
Deadline 9 September so make some time today and start your nomination as it can take a little time to gather the information needed for a strong submission.
Top tips for entering
- Make sure that you read and fully comply with the criteria
- Provide as much evidence of your results as possible
- Be sure that you have the correct permissions needed to reveal any potentially sensitive information
- Photos and images are useful to our judges
- You can start your entry online and save it to complete it at any point before the deadline
- Adding supporting documents - please zip your files into one folder and submit, this allows you to add more than one document or image file
- And lastly, don’t be modest, this is the time to brag about your biggest achievements!