Fireside Chat: Are the USA & Australia offering a superior student experience?
2020-12-09T12:00:00 2020-12-09T12:00:00 - 2020-12-09T12:30:00
This panel will focus on international students and the student experience, specifically in the USA and Australia - two of the largest global markets for international students. Philip Hillman will quiz some of the leading advisors and operators on the trends in PBSA hospitality in these markets.
- What is it that attracts students to these markets?
- How are leading operators responding to their needs and what do they need to do to keep their interest?
- Will international student numbers fall due to international political tensions?
- SARS did not permanently damage studying abroad. Is the impact of COVID-19 likely to lead to long term change?
- Reflection on the changing landscape of student accommodation from real estate to hospitality – what can we learn from the multifamily, co-living and the hospitality sectors?
Philip Hillman, Chairman - Living Capital Markets, JLL