AWARDS - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When and where do the awards take place?
The awards ceremony will take place on the evening of 8 December at the Intercontinental London, the O2, and online
When do nominations open and close?
Nominations are now open and the closing date is: 3 September 2021
Does it cost anything to enter for an award?
Entering the awards is free of charge and you can enter as many categories that are relevant to your organisation as you like. We encourage you to look at both the company and personalities awards to maximise your chances of success.
Please note: Seats and tables will be available to book for the event. You can choose to attend in person or to purchase online tickets and to attend virtually.
How do I know that my entry has been submitted
Note, saving you entry does not mean it is submitted. Please make sure you have completed all the required fields and then click 'complete' at the bottom of the entry page. Once submitted, you will receive an email confirmation soon after.
Tell me the latest about Covid-19 and the event
Our event platforms are flexible and future-proof. We’re committed to delivering an outstanding event experience even during uncertain times and our innovative tools and systems enable us to quickly adjust to changing circumstances.
You can view the latest event update relating to Covid-19 here >
You can find out more about our flexible booking terms and conditions here >
Online awards access - what does it include and what does it look like?
Whilst nothing can replace the experience of attending in-person, we are also offering online access to the awards.
Book tickets for the awards and as a table host, you and your guests will have access to join our exciting cutting-edge virtual awards room. Available to all awards guests, attending in person and virtually, you'll be able to see who is in the room, search for guests, view the table plan, network online and more
Top tips for entering
- Make sure that you read and fully comply with the criteria
- Provide as much evidence of your results as possible
- Be sure that you have the correct permissions needed to reveal any potentially sensitive information
- Photos and images are useful to our judges
- Adding supporting documents - please zip your files into one folder and submit, this allows you to add more than one document or image file
- You can start your entry online and save it to complete it at any point before the deadline
- And lastly, don’t be modest, this is the time to brag about your biggest achievements