2021 AWARDS CATEGORIES
For this exceptional year spanning 2020/2021, we are getting ready to bring you a comprehensive list of categories to recognise and reward the achievements of the PBSA sector, including brand new categories that reflect curent times and put your brand in the spotlight.
Recognising the current challenging environment, we've also updated the critera for all categories to include the opportunity for you to tell us how you have responded to the challenges posed over the past year and how you and your organisation have overcome them to achieve a new level of excellence.
Benefits of entering
Enter your company and/or personalities for the awards and if you are shortlisted, you will benefit from a host of opportunities putting your organisation in the spotlight, as recognised by the industry.
We’ve been busy making changes to ensure that we continue to support you whatever the circumstance with our new agile event design. You’ll receive even more valuable exposure from the event and in Property Week, giving your company heightened visibility online, in-print and in person, with a reach of over 400,000 property professionals.
- Elevate your company profile within the PBSA industry
- Be recognised as the best of the best in your sector, judged by senior industry leaders
- Gain exposure to the Student Accommodation and Property Week audiences and enjoy coverage about your organisation in pre- and post-event write-ups.
- Exclusive use of the ‘Awards Finalist’ logo
- Connect and engage with influential figures and decision makers from across the student property sector
Our bumper Winners & Finalists Guide is published in Property Week, giving you and your organisation even more exposure to the sector, both online and in print. View the 2020 Winners & Finalists Guide >
The judging process
The Student Accomodation Awards has a rigorous two stage judging process, to ensure independence and provide clarity on the shortlist and winner. Our independent panel of prestigious judges is made up of major industry figures, who read, review and discuss the entries to decide on the winners. Judges will be announced shortly.
NB - We ask all judge to declare any conflict of interests before the entries are reviewed to ensure the process is completely fair.
Top tips for entering
- Make sure that you read and fully comply with the criteria
- Provide as much evidence of your results as possible
- Be sure that you have the correct permissions needed to reveal any potentially sensitive information
- Photos and images are useful to our judges
- Adding supporting documents - please zip your files into one folder and submit, this allows you to add more than one document or image file
- You can start your entry online and save it to complete it at any point before the deadline
- And lastly, don’t be modest, this is the time to brag about your biggest achievements