About Student Accommodation
Following the well-received 10th anniversary event in Birmingham last year, Student Accommodation will return to its home in London.
Student Accommodation is organised by Property Week, the leading magazine in the commercial and residential property market for over 20 years.
The one-day event offers a high-level conference with inspirational speakers and leads into the awards which will shine a spotlight on the sectors leading innovators and trailblazers, celebrating the successes of the past year.
The awards are judged by a select group of expert industry representatives and this year the awards will feature two new categories due to popular demand, Collaboration of the Year and Agency Team of the Year.
View the 2017 award winners >>
Attend the conference and you will:
- MEET AND ENGAGE with influential figures from across the student accommodation sector, including 700+ operators, developers, investors, agencies and universities
- DISCOVER the latest UK and international market developments
- KEEP UP TO DATE with government policies
- LEARN from leading experts about changing student expectations and criteria for campus selection
- SHARE in best practiCe and join the debate
- ESTABLISH your organisation as a key player in the industry
- RAISE YOUR COMPANY PROFILE within the student housing sector